- Maruia Hot Springs reserves the right to change prices without notice.
- All bookings must be paid in full at time of booking.
- All overnight bookings both camping and accommodation must be secured by credit card payment. i.e. without a credit card to secure your booking you are not able eligible to stay at Maruia Hot Springs, unless authorised prior to arrival by management in writing.
- A full refund will be given with at least 48 hours notice of cancellation.
- We are located in New Zealand and all prices are in NZD and all transactions are billed in New Zealand Dollars. Transactions will appear as ‘Maruia Hot Springs’ on your credit card statements.
- Certificates must be redeemed by the expiry date.
- Certificates will be deemed void if notice of cancellation of a booking is not received at least 48 hours prior to the appointment time, or the holder of the certificate fails to arrive at the appointment.
- Certificates may not be redeemed for cash.
- Certificates may be redeemed any day of the week unless otherwise stipulated.
- Certificates can be redeemed for retail products, purchases in the cafe, bathing or spa services.
- Certificates are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase.
- Expired certificates hold no value.
- Certificates are not refundable.
Supervision of children
Children under 8 years of age must be within arms reach of a guardian at all times.
Children aged 8 to 15 years of age must be accompanied by a guardian at all times and be within close visual line of sight.
When guardians aged 16 to 18 years of age are supervising children, the ratio of 1:1 should apply.
Guardians are responsible for children in their care at all times.
1. Cancellations made greater than 48 hours prior receive a full refund.
2. Cancellations less than 48 hours and greater than 24 hours prior to arrival receive a 50% refund.
3. Cancellations made with less than 24 hours’ notice will be charged 100% of the total payment.
Same day cancellations or ‘no show’ appointments will be charged the full payment
Almost all our customers prefer to bathe in the pools surrounded by snow, thus when we have snow it is one of the best times for our guests to visit as it creates a unique experience.
Regarding road conditions, we are guided by the experts at http://www.nzta.govt.nz/traffic. If the road is “closed” so you cannot arrive by 10 pm the night of your stay we can offer a to re-book another day or a full refund. In reality, this is highly unlikely to occur as our Highway is a main food and supply link to a number of substantial towns.
We advise guests to check this website before they travel. http://www.nzta.govt.nz/traffic
Note: In the case of chains essential on the http://www.nzta.govt.nz/traffic website, this is not considered a road closure and refunds will not be given, as the use of chains is expected during the winter in New Zealand.
- While we do our best to return possessions left at Maruia Hot Springs, it may be difficult to identify or contact the owner.
- Our policy on retaining lost property, pending inquiry from the owner, is as follows:
Items with an estimated retail value greater than $500 are kept for three months;
Items with an estimated retail value $100 to $500 are kept for one month;
Items with an estimated retail value less than $100 are kept for one week.
When the holding time expires we donate the goods to a local charity.
If you would like further information about:
How you may access the request correction of your personal information that is held by Maruia Hot Springs; and
How to make a complaint about the handling of personal information and how your complaint will be dealt with by Maruia Hot Springs; Please contact us on: Email email@example.com or Phone: (03) 523 8840